There are very few places that are “off limits” to marketers these days. It’s no secret that consumers are overloaded with brand messaging everywhere they turn, but that doesn’t mean that there aren’t new, creative ways to get people’s attention. Here are a few new and unusual ad placements from around the world, our question is creative or intrusive?Watch Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download?
- Bowling Balls – A horror-themed TV channel in Germany, placed photos of decapitated heads on bowling balls in public bowling alleys.
- Metro Ceiling – Panorama Hair is making those with thinning hair a bit more conscious of that fact with their branded mirrors on the metro’s ceiling. Embarrassed enough to go try their product?
- Bike Wheels – Flashy LED bicycle spokes helped promote the superhero movie Green Lantern in Brazil.
- Your House – An agency in California will help you pay your mortgage by putting billboards on your house. While this might not be an option for those of us who live in a place with HOAs, it’s a new idea that I’m not sure your neighbors will be extremely happy with.
- Your Thigh – Don’t you hate those chairs that leave an imprint in the back of your legs? Well, a New Zealand agency has found a way to make these imprints work for their customers, by enabling marketers to put their logo or message in the wiring, which will then make its way onto the customers body.
For more about these ideas, as well as the agencies who came up with them, visit: http://www.adweek.com/news/advertising-branding/ambient-overload-139333