It’s hard to believe, but summer is just around the corner. Thankfully, Mashable’s tech experts have put together their list of the 6 must-have gadgets that are perfect for summer 2012.
- Eton Rukus Solar – This sleek, little number is great for sharing music (via pairing wirelessly with your phone) and gets any party going, especially because it doesn’t need an outlet or batteries.
- Jawbone Jambox – This product is good for wireless, portable audio and speakerphone calls.
- Pebble Watch – If you are an on-the-go individual and will be spending a lot of time running, swimming, biking and multi-tasking this summer, this watch allows you to access your smartphone apps from your wrist.
- WowWee Cinemin Slice Pico Projector – This projector allows you to project movies from your smartphone or tablet, video games and photos anywhere that is dark. The projected image can get up to 60 inches.
- Cannon Powershot G1 X – This camera excels at shooting photos in challenging situations. It has a retro design but it’s compact and is great for aspiring photographers who want to try out a more advanced camera than a point and shoot.
- Eco Terra Rugged and Waterproof Boombox – Boomboxes are making a comeback and this one allows you to keep your smartphone or MP3 player protected from all of the party or environmental elements.